Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh MAN!

I completely forgot I had this blog! Ha! So, I guess that tells you how well I have been doing on getting skinny again. Ugh. I'm such a dork.

Today was Thanksgiving and we have a lot to be thankful for. I am blessed with good health, a great family, a nice warm bed to sleep in and so much more. All good things come from Him, my maker! So, I went in to Thanksgiving with the attitude that I was NOT going to gorge myself and I did pretty good! I had a little of everything and only one piece of pie - not bad I'd say!

As far as exercise goes I have not done too well. My usual day to go to 'boot camp' was Monday and I had an appointment, then the other day would've been today. We are at our 'vacation home' (wink wink) and I need to commit to doing something physical while we are here, whether it is walking or jogging or SOMETHING! I have got to do something to get this flab off of my body!

Here is a funny video to make you laugh:


No comments:

Post a Comment