Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dinner Was . . .

Really good and I probably ate too much of it, or at least too many carbs. I am not sure why carbs are a big deal for me, but when I was pregnant with #3 I had gestational diabetes. I was taught how to count carbs at each meal and snack in order to keep my blood sugar stable. That was the only pregnancy where I actually LOST weight (and still had a 7 lb. baby). It was amazing to see what carb watching could do. So, I watch my carbs and know what most food's carb count is. We ate dinner at church tonight, it was brisket, salad with tomatoes and cucumbers with a smidge of Ranch (I love Ranch), seasoned baby potatoes, and a piece of buttered french bread. I had a small piece, OK, it was medium sized, piece of this pumpkin crumble cake thing and it was goooOOOOD! It is now a little after 10 pm and I haven't had anything else to eat AND THAT'S HOW I AM GOING TO BED! Good girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment